Latest Job Vacancies
Our Client is a Building and Energy Design Consultancy, carrying out sustainable building and energy assessments, that deliver Low Energy and passive buildings through iterative design and specification process. My client is looking for a Senior Energy Consultant to join their team
Our Client is a Building and Energy Design consultancy, that deliver low-energy and passive buildings through iterative design and specification process, are looking for an IES-VE Modeller to join their team with a passion for sustainable development and a desire to learn.
For over 30 years our client has been providing high quality mechanical, electrical and sustainable design, supported by cost effective and innovative packages for the UK construction industry.
Our Client is a global supplier of complete pre-insulated pipe systems, focused on manufacturing world class energy efficient products for their customers.
Our Client provides creative, sustainable and energy efficient building services design solutions from concept through to delivery, for National Contractors, End Users and Developers. With an impressive portfolio of MEP schemes (up to £80m), the business is growing from strength to strength in a sector dominating the Engineering industry.
Key to this continued growth is the recruitment of talented engineering professionals, with a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer and a Senior Electrical Design Engineer required to join the team. The appointed individuals will help deliver some of the outstanding buildings and projects that the company has been commissioned to design.
Senior Electrical Engineer
While a solid technical understanding of Electrical Building Services is required, the Directors are looking for individuals with the ability to think laterally and apply learning and experience to new challenges. The purpose of this role is to provide lighting, power and full electrical design packages and technical expertise in supporting project delivery. Working closely with the Project Team, Project Leader and wider Design Team whilst contributing to consistency in delivery and technical knowledge. Whilst representing the company (both internally and externally) all employees are expected to maintain the highest standards of technical excellence, professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Ensuring consistent production of well-considered technical solutions.
- Working collaboratively through clear communication with all members of the internal and external Project Team to ensure the successful delivery for all.
- Inputting to and following the QA process to maintain the quality of all project deliverables in terms of both presentation and technical accuracy.
- Working alongside the Project Leader/Senior Engineers to establish timescales and resource requirements.
- Leading by example in terms of attitude and commitment.
- Providing support and leadership to Junior/Trainee Engineers.
- Leading the development of the design aspects within your control to achieve the desired outcomes in the most efficient manner.
- Consistent application of the latest learning and development initiatives and opportunities as identified through the development process.
- Carrying out design calculations and providing technical input to ensure solutions are correctly implemented.
- Creating drawings, reports and specifications that clearly demonstrate the requirements of the system/project to communicate information appropriately.
- Striving to develop knowledge and understand of all aspects of building services design to provide a greater depth of expertise.
- Utilising digital delivery resource in ensuring consistency in quality of delivered material whilst meeting project deadlines.
- Recording and imparting knowledge and lessons learnt to the wider team for the benefit of all.
- Utilise technical excellence and latest industry thinking within project delivery.
- Ensuring the project QA process is adhered to and utilised by default.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to grow and develop their skill set and work alongside an experienced and respected team, in a vastly growing business sector.
Typical Type RIBA Stage work
- Stage 0 to 2 Planning
- Stage 3 Performance & Tender Packs
- Stage 4 Detailed & Technical Design
- Stage 5 Construction Support
- Stage 5 Inspection & Snagging etc.
- Stage 6 Hand Over
- Education (New Build Schools for the DFE)
- High Rise Residential
- Large Scale Commercial Projects
- Health Care