Our Client is an independent Building Services design practice that has been trading for over 30 years, enjoying strong links with local public sector institutions and a national private sector customer base.
As a company they pride themselves on their ability to develop solutions that fit environmental requirements, which also remain aesthetically pleasing whilst incorporating efficient modern engineering principles. The practice places huge emphasis on Client satisfaction, proved to be the most efficient means of maintaining and developing important relationships and securing repeat business.
The wider team includes certified specialists including iSBEM Competent Persons, Low Carbon Consultants, EPC Assessors and BREEAM Advisors. Specialist design and assessment tools such as Amtech, Dialux, Hevacomp, OR-Cal are utilised, whilst design tools include the use of 3D AutoCAD and Building Information Modelling technologies utilising Revit MEP software.
- Mechanical and electrical services design and specification
- Client Technical Advisor services
- Building services project management
- Building services cost advice
- Energy surveys and assessments
- Strategic and infrastructure planning for future projects
- Assessment surveys to establish the condition of services and the need for remedial works
- Preparation of maintenance schedules and contracts
- Assessment surveys to determine the condition of services prior to purchase
- Carbon / CO2 emissions analysis
- Low Carbon Consultancy
- Building thermal modelling
- Provision of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)
- Security assessments
Due to continued expansion multiple opportunities have arisen for Mechanical Building Services Design Engineers. As a key member of the team you will be expected to impact all stages of projects from feasibility through to completion, across a wide variety of sectors which currently include healthcare, residential, commercial and education. This diverse portfolio will offer both an interesting and challenging workload, ideal for those looking to expand their knowledge and broaden experience.
Applications are invited from professionally qualified Intermediate and Senior level HVAC Engineers who enjoy the freedom to run their own jobs, without unnecessary micro management interruption.