Latest Job Vacancies
Our Client is a Building and Energy Design Consultancy, carrying out sustainable building and energy assessments, that deliver Low Energy and passive buildings through iterative design and specification process. My client is looking for a Senior Energy Consultant to join their team
Our Client is a Building and Energy Design consultancy, that deliver low-energy and passive buildings through iterative design and specification process, are looking for an IES-VE Modeller to join their team with a passion for sustainable development and a desire to learn.
For over 30 years our client has been providing high quality mechanical, electrical and sustainable design, supported by cost effective and innovative packages for the UK construction industry.
Our Client is a global supplier of complete pre-insulated pipe systems, focused on manufacturing world class energy efficient products for their customers.
For more than 60 years, Our Client has supported countries around the world contribute to their development by creating, improving and modernising their transport infrastructure. With sustainability, accessibility and innovation at the heart of their work, they play a huge role in planning, designing, integrating, testing, commissioning, project managing and delivering mass transit and mobility solutions that are relied on by more than 50 million people every day. With over 8000 colleagues globally and circa 1000 in the UK & Ireland, they are growing significantly and seeking out the very best talent to join the team.
Rail plays a huge role within the business and the company have a large exciting portfolio of work to deliver. With a number of key positions to be filled over the coming months, high on that list is an experienced Electrical Building Services Engineer to join the Engineering Team in York. The position has extensive flexibility to work from home and will be an opportunity to work across significant rail infrastructure projects in the UK. This position within the MEP Engineering Team will suit a committed and ambitious Engineer who can demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills combined with commercial awareness and the ability to play their part in a dynamic high-performance team.
The Electrical Building Services Engineer will be accountable for the design delivery of allocated E&P/MEP Projects. The Electrical Building Services Engineer's main duties will be the production of E&P/MEP designs as instructed by the projects Contractors Responsible Engineer (CRE) and or Lead Engineer and to be responsible for:
- Ensuring designs are completed to meet CRE/Lead Engineers requirements.
- Ensuring designs are completed to the timescales agreed with the CRE/Lead Engineer.
- Planning the allocated design works to meet the agreed timescales.
- Identify changes to the projects client requirements and raise the changes with the CRE/Lead Engineer.
- Ensuring projects are completed to meet all client’s requirements and applicable standards.
- Ensuring projects are completed to the agreed project programme.
- Solid understanding of CSM/CDM regulations and requirements. (internal training will be provided.)
- Experience in the use of Amtech, Microstation and Relux Design Software.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A self-motivated team player able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to build and maintain good relationships with engineers from other internal discipline teams
- Maintaining good relationships with all external parties to enhance the reputation of the company