Latest Job Vacancies
For over 20 years our client has been designing intelligent building services solutions for organisations across both the public and private sector. They have successfully built a philosophy of clear honest communication, empowering engineers of all levels to have a voice and deal directly with the customer, building rapport and confidence from an early stage.
Our Client is a highly respected Yorkshire based Mechanical and Electrical Design & Build Contractor, offering full design, installation and maintenance services for fully coordinated building services projects.
Our client is one of the largest independently owned M&E Consulting Engineers in the UK, employing approximately 250 staff across 8 regional offices.
Our Client are a dedicated team of Mechanical & Electrical contracting engineers to the industrial, commercial, retail and leisure industries.
Our Client are a successful South Yorkshire based Building Services Consultancy well known and respected throughout the region. With strong local public sector relationships throughout the NHS, higher education and public services, combined with a national portfolio of private sector customers in the commercial, residential and industrial sectors, this SME business proudly punches above its weight every year.
The appointment of an Electrical Project Design Engineer is viewed a key hire, taking responsibility for a number of important duties including detailed design and site inspections for a wide range of buildings. The post will report into the Lead Engineers and Directors, with a focus on technical excellence and delivery.
The successful candidate will:
- Have working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux, Relux and AutoCAD
- Be able to communicate effectively with project teams, clients, stakeholders and attend collaborative meetings
- Take full responsibility for design coordination with other disciplines and professionals
- Hold appropriate technical electrical qualifications
- Have experience of working in a similar role will either another Consultancy practice, M&E Design and Build Contractor, Public Sector Estates Department or similar construction provider
- Operate effectively in a team environment
- Adopt a flexible, resilient approach that will inspire confidence
This position would best suit a dynamic forward thinking person who isn’t afraid to challenge boundaries, think outside the box as well as provide positive input into the smooth running of the M&E Design Team.