Latest Job Vacancies
For over 20 years our client has been designing intelligent building services solutions for organisations across both the public and private sector. They have successfully built a philosophy of clear honest communication, empowering engineers of all levels to have a voice and deal directly with the customer, building rapport and confidence from an early stage.
Our Client is a highly respected Yorkshire based Mechanical and Electrical Design & Build Contractor, offering full design, installation and maintenance services for fully coordinated building services projects.
Our client is one of the largest independently owned M&E Consulting Engineers in the UK, employing approximately 250 staff across 8 regional offices.
Our Client are a dedicated team of Mechanical & Electrical contracting engineers to the industrial, commercial, retail and leisure industries.
First established over 20 years ago, our client provides innovative, client focused consultancy solutions, with quality and sustainability at the core of their thinking. Total fucus surrounds achieving best value, providing up-to-date knowledge of property strategies and the complete management of the construction process.
With an award winning multidisciplinary team of approximately 175 staff working across divisions which include Strategic & Project Management, Building Surveying, Cost Management, Facilities Management, Health & Safety, Energy and Sustainability, this national business operates from 8 regional offices, offering close proximity to live projects. A strong and extensive portfolio of customers spans a wide range of sectors including commercial, education, defence, health, heritage, regeneration, industrial & manufacturing, leisure & arts, government agencies, residential, retail and transport & infrastructure.
Energy & Sustainability
The Energy and Sustainability Team specialise in finding innovative ways for customers to save energy, carbon and money. The unparalleled experience and expertise of the team means that they can give all clients an industry leading turn-key service, providing support on all aspects of asset and estate energy and carbon performance.
- BREEAM & SKA
- Demand Response
- Display Energy Certificates (DEC)
- Energy Audits
- Energy Modelling, EPC, MEES and Part L BRUKL reports
- Energy Procurement
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Energy, Sustainability & Environment Statements
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 and BS8555
- Heat Networks
- Low or Zero Carbon (LZC) Feasibility Studies
- Measurement & Verification (IPMVP)
- Salix Energy Efficiency Loan Scheme (SEELS)
- Salix Energy Efficiency Fund (SEEF)
- Simplified Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR)
Position - (Associate or Senior) Energy & Sustainability Consultant
Location - London & Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading names in the UK property consultancy sector. 2 roles are available for experienced Associate/Senior Energy & Sustainability Consultants to join the London and Manchester offices.
Working within a dynamic and focused team, you will be engaged on a variety of projects across the private and public sector. The role will involve leading and assisting with the delivery of energy and sustainability services of all kinds, including:
- Team management
- General Energy and Sustainability Consultancy
- Energy compliance (DEC, EPC, ESOS)
- Funding advice and applications
- Renewable Energy, feasibilities and implementation support
- Planning support, including preparing of energy statements and sustainability strategies
- Project Management and Contract Administration of energy related projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in an appropriate Surveying/Environmental/Sustainability/ Building Services discipline
- Experience in delivering energy audits
- Experience in the management and delivery of energy related projects
- A relevant Energy or Sustainability related accreditation (e.g. Public Buildings Energy Assessor, Non-Domestic or Domestic Energy Assessor, Low Carbon Consultant, ESOS assessor, BREEAM etc.)
- Be a member of a professional body or working towards Chartered status
- Good commercial knowledge and ability to develop new business opportunities