Latest Job Vacancies
Our Client is a high quality West Yorkshire based M&E Design Consultancy who offer a wealth of experience to the construction industry. For over 25 years they have specialised in low carbon and sustainable mechanical and electrical design and infrastructure
Our Client is a market leading global energy efficiency business, dedicated to helping the public and private sector improve sustainability, reduce energy costs and minimise operational expenditure on buildings
Our client is an established Building Services Engineering and Environmental Consultancy based in Leeds, who have been trading for close to 20 years. With have an enviable client base which includes a portfolio of customers who provide a high proportion of end user led work, to the tune of around 80%, with a further 20% for traditional contractors
Our Client is one of the fastest growing, dynamic engineering brands in the UK today. Independently owned and employing over 700 staff, this British multi-disciplinary consultancy boasts a number of strategically based regional offices that provide innovative cost effective solutions
For over 25 years our client has been delivering award winning consulting services and strategies to the UK construction industry, providing genuine full multi-disciplinary support on some of the highest profile projects of recent times. The business continues to grow at an impressive rate, both organically and through acquisition, currently employing over 600 staff across a network of regional offices.
This is a rare opportunity for you to join a lead a successful, fun, highly engaged team of building services design engineering professionals, in an influential and strategically important leadership role with lots opportunity to build a legacy and progress. The post is designed to develop what is currently being done locally in Manchester, both within the building performance engineering (BPE) division and the wider North West region and form part of the national BPE senior management team, sitting on the regional board. Depending upon experience, track record and delivery, you could be invited to join as an Associate Director or Director, leading the wider BPE team.
Based from central Manchester offices and working alongside a full multi-disciplinary team, the flexible hybrid-working business model allows all staff to balance time and commitments in a way that works for everyone.
- Developing the corporate brand and relationships in Manchester and the North West.
- Marketing the company values and ensuring they remain an employer of choice.
- Team performance including work pipeline, costs and operational management.
- Consistently meeting monthly and annual budget at team level, support BPE budget planning and ongoing review to improve performance.
- Working with the Divisional Director to develop and implement strategic initiatives in the team and across the wider business.
- Drive profitable and sustainable work-winning and maintain up-to-date forecasting for team and input to wider BPE business.
- Self-motivated team leader, with ability to lead efficiency and growth.
- Strong communication, analysis and people skills with increased multi-discipline working.
What You’ll Need To Succeed In This Role
- You will have a flair for business development and operations and worked your way up to Associate Director+ level with one of their competitors.
- You will ideally be knowledgeable and have existing relationships in the North West market, or be highly motivated to establish yourself locally at pace.
- Quickly buy into the company ethos and understand the values.
- Self-motivated team player with strong people skills.
- Integrity and credibility. People want to work with you (customers and colleagues).
Building Performance Engineering (BPE)
The BPE division offers the expertise required for world-class environmental design of buildings including acoustics, building physics, façade performance, mechanical and electrical systems, lighting design, occupational analysis, public health engineering, and low-to-zero carbon technologies. Incorporating a fresh approach to M&E, getting involved early, working collaboratively within the design team, highlighting options, guiding the design development and using their expertise to help clients make key decisions. Their solutions are tailored to the client - with simplicity of design often key, but with the ability to deliver bespoke highly technical solutions as well.